Monday, March 29, 2010

My fruit platter for Passover!


We look forward to getting together with our dear friends every year for Seder.  I bring a fruit platter each year, and whatever else I can talk the hostess into letting me contribute!  She sets a beautiful table and serves up a mighty fine meal.  Passover starts tonight at sundown, so we're working up an appetite :-) 

Here are some of my prior posts on Passover if you'd like to read about it:

Passover (Pesach)

The Passover Seder

Recipes:
Meat and mashed potato pie (OAMC recipe)

Spinach cheese bake

Chocolate chip cookies

Side dishes: chicken livers and charoset

Lasagna

Roast chicken with stuffing

Lemon curd topping

2 comments:

Eileen The Artful Crafter said...

A true work of art, Cyndi.

Hope you all have a wonderful Passover Seder.

Shalom.

Cyndi L said...

Thank you! We had a lovely time last night with all our friends. Tonight is a smaller second Seder at home :-)