Saturday, December 4, 2010

Books for Christmas


It seems that many people on my list are getting cookbooks this year...I'm shocked, shocked I say...and I thought I'd share with you the top contenders on my lists.  I'm not telling you who's getting what just in case any of you are reading this ;-)

The Moosewood Restaurant Cooks at Home by the Moosewood Collective

Barefoot Contessa Back to Basics by Ina Garten

The Food You Crave by Ellie Krieger

5 Ingredient Fix by Claire Robinson

Cooking for Geeks: Real Science, Great Hacks, and Good Food by Jeff Potter

The New Best Recipe by Cook's Illustrated Magazine

The Best of the Best from New England by Gwen McKee

The Best of the Best from Pennsylvania by Gwen McKee

The Best of the Best from the Mid-Atlantic by Gwen McKee

Amazon Gift Certificates...for those whom I'm not quite sure about!

No comments: