Friday, January 11, 2013

Hoo-rags for the kitchen?



I'm not much for wearing hats and stuff in the kitchen, but I do mostly pull it back out of the way.  After all, even the tolerant people in my family do not want a piece of my long red and fuchsia hair in their meal.  So when the the folks from Hoo-rag.com asked if I'd like to see and try a sample of their seamless micro-fiber bandanas, I said sure, why not?

Kind of cool...no seams, no hems, moisture-wicking, and they come with lots of different suggestions for how to wear them.  You can use use them for everything from a face mask to a traditional head band or pirate rag.  There are some pretty fun patterns available; I received this Sunflower Power rag (shown above), which the copy claims will have (some) people doing whatever you tell them.  There's always got to be a disclaimer, huh?

Here's the one I wish they'd sent to me:





As regards FTC disclosure guidelines: I have received a bandana free of charge from Hoo-rag in order to write a review for you.  I have not been paid for my endorsement as it pertains to the products received.

No comments: